Dragons Of Celilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Rules and Code

Go down

Complete Rules and Code Empty Complete Rules and Code

Post  Trisha Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 pm

These are the Rules and Code. No extreme swearing, ever.(Nothing worse than the word idiot. And, try not to cuss in the first place OK?)
The Admin likes active players, so please post often if you can.
You must complete the information required to move onto another rank. Feel free to message me if you are unsure of what to do. I have the ability to drop a person's rank if they are breaking the rules.
Hunting will occur every three days with the exception of hunting sooner because of war or famine.
Discuss plots with other players (in messages) and make sure everything makes sense.
If you are to plan to have an egg, or already have one, simply declare it. You do not need to make a huge deal, nor say it randomly when you have no mate at all. The only exception to having more than one account is having an egg. You may create another account to control it. And only one egg please. I do not want people saying they have tons of eggs just so that they can have tons of accounts.

Your markings must match those of your Lair. You can not have markings of the Water Lair and reside in the Light Lair. For complete details on markings, pm me and I will show you pictures of what I mean. Follow the rules of the Breath Powers located in another topic. The only exception is a Healer Dragon, who has the power of healing.
No super powers. (Besides the fact of flying, breathing elements.) Your element is your Lair's name, as the same with your Breath. Once you have earned your Breath, and have your element with it, post that on comments. Where you live is your Lair. Your gender determines whether you are male or female as your dragon. Your user name is your dragon's name.
Only one account, no exceptions.
Rules for electing a new Leader:
Only the current Leader can elect the new Leader, and if there are two good dragons that are worthy, than they will be voted on. The loser will be the Deputy.
The Leader and the celebration must be held before the night of the next full moon.
Rules of battle:
Only the Leader can declare war. You must have a good reason to, because once you are in war you can not back down, unless you want to surrender. If there are any additional rules that I come up with, they will be added. And, as always, have fun and feel free to ask questions!
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Complete Rules and Code Left_bar_bleue30/30Complete Rules and Code Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
Complete Rules and Code Left_bar_bleue300/300Complete Rules and Code Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Complete Rules and Code Left_bar_bleue99/100Complete Rules and Code Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://dragons-of-celilo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down