Dragons Of Celilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring In The Fire Lair

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spring In The Fire Lair Empty Spring In The Fire Lair

Post  Trisha Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

As I trudged into the land, I sighed and rested on my side near the mouth of the lair. The wide clearing and trees around it fainted as I fell asleep, tired from my flight to this part of the land. I awoke to find no dragon or signs of life anywhere. "Er, ugh." I groaned and managed to my feet. "I guess I'm the leader!" I smiled, happy I had found this place now. A deer foolishly jumped across the clearing, and with one swipe it was dead. I roared, declaring my territory. With a growl, I looked for any dragons in the forest." Will this deer be simply enough?" I questioned myself. "Surely not, but I hate to leave the territory, males may under estimate me just because I am a female." I snickered to myself, then with one leap into the air and a flap of the wings, I was up inti the air, surveying the tropical Fire Territory. I landed gracefully, having just been hovering in the air. A young Wyvern flew through the sky, and to make sure for a second it didn't think about landing, I roared as loud and as fierce as I could, scaring the Wyvern off.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue30/30Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue300/300Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue99/100Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://dragons-of-celilo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Spring In The Fire Lair Empty Re: Spring In The Fire Lair

Post  Trisha Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:35 pm

I glanced about, and noticed that my hunting was WAY overdue. Hunger welled inside me, and it was sickening in a way. Over powering me, I jumped into the air in search of food. I found a couple delicious fire birds dangerously close to the Earth Lair border, and headed back to the lair, falling asleep at the Lair's mouth. I snored, and if a dragon had come at that moment I wouldn't have heard a single thing.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue30/30Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue300/300Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue99/100Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 pm

With a snarl, I leapt onto all fours suddenly. A Wyvern, balancing carefully on its two feet, growled. I stepped forward, saying,"I want no trouble, OK?" The Wyvern just snorted, tossing its head to the side. It leapt into the air and flew off. I growled at the fact I had nearly starved myself again. It had been days since I had last left off to hunt. You can't keep starving yourself! If some dragon comes, it's better to be strong than to be weak. I flew off in search of food again, and found a tiny creek. I drank the water so quickly that the water stopped flowing for a minute or two. I walked over near the waterfall, catching some fish between my talon with luck. It wasn't much, but the waterfalls was close to the coasts of the Water Lair Territory. After wading in the cooling water of the large pond, I jumped out the water and was able to pull myself into the air and fly off to the Lair. I landed and ventured into the cave, where the flames offered relaxing heat and the cave was lit, unlike some of the other caves. Nothing really lay in the cave except the occasional bugs skittering about. I lied down at the dead end back of the Lair. The warmth of the cave lulled me into a deep sleep faster than I normally would have fallen asleep.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Carefully I wandered into the territory, unsure of where I was. I looked at the large cave that appeared to glow with flames. The warmth came towards me, inviting me in. It was a temptation I simply could not resist. I wandered in and walked down the cave. I was beginning to think I should head back after not seeing anything for while, when, the deep, relaxed breathing of other dragon came to my ears. I walked forward to find a huge adult dragon in a deep sleep. I did not know whether to run or stand there, because either way that creature would probably hear me and find me somehow. I decided to stand there. I kicked a rock and it hit the large dragon's head, near the eyes. I stood stone still, afraid to move now that I had hit it.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue0/0Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue40/40Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue3/100Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm

I snorted as I awoke. A rock fell onto the ground, and the small pain let me to conclude that I had been hit by a rock. Growling, I looked down to see a tiny hatchling, scared stiff probably at the sight of me, and my growling. I stopped growling, and stared curiously at the hatchling. It looked at me with pleading eyes, and for a second I wondered why it looked that way. Then I thought, It must think I'm going to kill it. Oops... I tried my best to look sorry, and decided whether to speak.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I was scared straight when the dragon awoke, rising to its feet. It growled, and I looked at it, pleading in my mind. Please don't kill me! PLEASE! When I saw it had stopped growling, and looked sorry, I relaxed the slightest bit. 99% of me still thought I was going to die.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue0/0Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue40/40Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Spring In The Fire Lair Left_bar_bleue3/100Spring In The Fire Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 pm

"Do not be scared young hatchling, I am Trisha. I am the Leader of this Lair, and I will not kill you. Come, explore but keep within the borders, alright?" I walked out of the cave, looking about and racing into the forest. I killed a deer swiftly and quickly, and brought it back to Hannah.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:08 pm

"Thank you so much for not killing me!" I looked at the deer before me because I had followed Trisha. I ate half of the deer and offered the rest to Trisha. "My name is Hannah." I told Trisha.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 pm

"I wasn't evening thinking along the lines of killing you, dear Hannah. I was just a bit annoyed from waking up from sleep. I wasn't annoyed at you, but annoyed in general." I looked at the half deer Hannah offered me. "No thanks." I said shaking my head. "I must keep a close watch on you, Hannah, since you are a small hatchling." I jumped into the air, flapping my wings and flying below the clouds. A wyvern was flying off in the distance, over the Earth Lair. Spring, typical Wyverns, I thought as I watched Hannah carefully.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 pm

I was somewhat bored and wandered into the tropical rain forest.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:28 pm

I swooped downwards, gliding over the tops of the trees. I kept a careful eye on Hannah, and landed a mile off by a stream. I took off a few minutes later and watched Hannah.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

I sighed and walked through the brush. I looked up at the sky. Trisha had vanished. Then, a few minutes passsed and I saw Trisha flying again. I bounded back to the clearing near the cave and continued inside the cave. I raced back outside an hour later and stopped in the middle of the clearing to rest.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm

A young Wyvern eyed me than Hannah from off at a distance. Somehow, the creature could see Hannah. As it glided closer, a high-pitched screech broke through the air. A snarl escaped my throat as I flew forward, claws out stretched and in front, my wings flew out, catching the wind and slowing my speed. Fire burst forward from my jaws, reaching 20 feet. The Wyvern's face and jaws were burned, along with its wings. It screeched even louder, and proceeded to reach me. Its slightly smaller frame caught me off guard and I stopped breathing fire. It pushed me to the ground. I pinned the smaller creature to the guard, and used my right clawed forearm to push the Wyvern's head and snapping jaws to the ground while I used my teeth to bite the throat of the vile creature. I jerked my head backwards and fire erupted from my jaws once again, licked and encasing the Wyvern's head, and burning it to a crisp. My tail whacked the creature's body aside with little effort. I coughed and sparks flew out of my mouth and thick, black smoke curled from my nostrils. I sighed and looked at Hannah, smiling. "I'll take the half deer if you don't mind, and head for a drink, too." My mouth burned a bit from using fire, and I was drained a bit from pinning the Wyvern to the ground. The Wyvern had been quite strong. I leapt into the air while keeping the half deer in my jaws. I crashed into the waterfall's lake near the Water Lair Territory, raising my head out of the water and slurping up as much as I could. Managing as much as water as could get in my jaws, it poured out of my mouth and onto my scales, refreshing me all over. I leapt into the air, beating my wings and circling over the clearing. I grew tired, but managed to stay awake.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:20 pm

" Thank you for saving me." I said when I saw Trisha flying half awake in the sky. I had marvaled at the fight, and wondered if I would ever be that strong.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 am

My eyes drooped lower and lower, and forced them open as I landed. Dirt and grass flew into the air, and I stood up right, taking a few more steps before falling down on the ground, asleep.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 am

After watching the snoring Trisha for a bit, I curled up and went to sleep, too.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 am

After sleeping for almost a day, I wake up. A sense of eagerness wells inside of me to survey other territories. I snort and say, "I'll just pass over them." I whisper to Hannah, ever though she is asleep, that I plan to survey other Lairs. I take off to the Dark Lair.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I snored softly and barely noticed as Trisha flew off.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 am

I landed with a thud on the ground, shaking the ground. I whispered, "Oops." because I had probably woken Hannah. I wondered if I should head off again. The Ice Lair was in Winter again, which is its longest season. The Wind Lair was the farthest off, nearly a journey across the whole planet. The Earth Lair was in Spring, which was the best season to visit it because it was either in full bloom or almost in full bloom. I sighed and stretched my forelegs out, placing my head on them. I looked at the tropical forest surrounding the Fire Lair Territory. A mountain branched off the cave mouth. I flew up to a ridge and sat back on the ridge where I could easily see my entire territory. Swooping down, I flew over the trees and grasped three deer between my talons. Smiling, I dug my talons into the deers' flanks and turned around, releasing a deer from my grip near the sleeping Hannah. I flew up to my newly found ridge and feasted on the deer. I licked my talons like a mountain cat would and sat, surveying my land like before.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited words)
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:31 pm

I got to my feet and saw the deer lying in front of me. I devoured some of the deer, and slept near the deer.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:00 pm

I laid my head on my talons and surveyed the land once more, sleepy eyed, landing my gaze on Hannah. I balanced myself until I was neatly settled on the ridge. Shifting my weight again on the ridge, a few rocks tumbled off the ridge. Yawning and stretching my tongue out, I closed my jaws and closed my eyes at the same time. I opened opened one eye and and then closed it.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited words)
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm

I slipped off the ridge and headed in a random direction, little did I know I was heading for the Dark Lair.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm

I jump up and spin around. "TRISHA!" I screech, but she appears to be nowhere. A low growl came from the trees; it was a moutain cat. Its stocky and well muscled body surely would catch up to me, but I ran anyway. It was fast too. Its teeth snapped at my tail, and grabbed me when I was inches away from a smaller cave close to the main lair. I flapped my measly wings, bur of course they were no use. It flung me into the air, and I twirled about, landing near the moutain cat. It snarled as I leapt into the cave that was to small for it. I cowered against the wall as its head snapped furiously. After an hour it went away and I crawled out.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

I grasped some deer happily, and landed with the deer in my mouth. Dropping the two deer, I asked, "Hannah, are you OK?" She looked OK, so I grabbed the deer in my jaws and took off to the Dark Lair.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 am

I wander around, wishing Trisha wouldn't leave so much. Where was she going, anyway? I looked around, ate a little deer, and finally collasped asleep.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next