Dragons Of Celilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Chapter

3 posters

Go down

The First Chapter Empty The First Chapter

Post  Trisha Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:34 pm

The First Chapter Written dates back at least 2,000 years ago. Here it is copied done to the last word:
The First Chapter: Finding Celilo
Now my friends and I are sensible creatures, and I was walking along. Two females and my male friend by me or behind me. We wanted to live good lives indeed, and long ones, too. Never did we expect to be writing this to pass on to generations to come.
Well, now I was near the sea's shore with my friends there, and my male friend Flok saw something sparkling in the sand. Of course curious as he may be, he touched it with a single talon and vanished from sight in a single second.
Now, I was baffled, as well as Trina, my mate, and Drinna, Flok's mate. I stepped forward as Trina growled,"Do not step into that wicked portal, for all we know that leads straight into regions above the sky Selirs."
I did not heed her words, and touched the flashing thing, changing colors rapidly now. My talon touched it, and flashes of color blocked my eyes.
Blue. Neon green. Black. Purple. White, then grass green and sky blue. WHAT! My heart raced and I was thrown onto the ground with such a force I thought I had broken a few bones. I heard Flok's growl. "Get up Selirs, before Trina and Drinna come blasting through that portal!" I obeyed, and scrambled to my feet, side stepping just in time to avoid Trina.
Trina snarled, but her angry words were muffled in the grass. "Where's Drinna?" I asked, and Trina answered after standing up and shaking her self like a wet dog would. "Coming." She muttered.
Drinna slipped through and was thrown nearly ten feet. She snarled and grumbled and muttered angry words like Trina had. We all turned to the sparkling thing that now had come to look more like a floating tunnel. A zap, click, snap, and buzzing sound came from the portal. The colors faded to a dark black and water sputtered out of the mouth of the dully colored tunnel. It vanished as a puddle of water formed on the ground.
"NO!" We all shouted at the same time, each roaring angrily. I leapt into the air at the same time Flok did, except he screamed,"WHAT IS THIS CURSED PLACE?!" Even for a dragon, the half question was surprisingly loud. Then a strange, barking laughter followed by the voice of a cheery creature.
"Silly dragons, you are on the planet of Celilo." Strange dog like creatures with their ears bent downwards in a mysterious way ran forwards, laughing their strange barking laughter. They had fluffy, hairy tails like that of a horse's, and lean, strong figure of a wolf, except with the short fur of a cat. That was really the only way to describe them.
In his rage, Flok dove down in mid flight with talons positioned to kill and grasped four of the many dog creatures. He flung them at least twenty good feet, and the dogs were dead. Flok roared and took off at East.
"FLOK!" I roared, and took off at East, also. I had no idea what I was doing because I had no knowledge of this planet named Celilo.
Strong winds pulled me in the direction North East. I could still see the fast flying figure of Flok as I was tossed around wildly in the roaring wind. A high pitched roar broke through the air, and a hard, thick force collided with me. Pain seared through my left side as I dove downwards, out of control.
"Help." I squeaked, my voice vanished in the wind. With a loud THUD, I landed suddenly, my body and bones jarred and shaken from the impact I had not been prepared for.
I saw a cave, looking as if it were lighted from inside with flames, and it offered warmth. It was tempting, and I attempted to forget my aches as I crawled near the mouth of the cave, falling asleep.
I awoke to a scratch, scratch, scratch, and my gashes seared with pain again. The snuffling of a creature's nose, or possibly creatures' noses. I could not tell. As I rolled over, an angry face filled with hunger and a mouth full of teeth, sharp, pain-causing teeth, glared down at me.

Here ends the First Chapter, that is all that is written for the First Chapter of one of the oldest books, The History Of Celilo.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue30/30The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue300/300The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue99/100The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://dragons-of-celilo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The First Chapter Empty Re: The First Chapter

Post  Hannah Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue0/0The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue40/40The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chance To Parry Attack:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue3/100The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Back to top Go down

The First Chapter Empty very good!

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Hannah wrote:Wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Very good writing. Keep it up. dragonbaby
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue300/300The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue99/100The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Back to top Go down

The First Chapter Empty How exciting!

Post  Skylar Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:00 pm

What happens next?
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue0/0The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue45/45The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Chance To Parry Attack:
The First Chapter Left_bar_bleue5/100The First Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

The First Chapter Empty Thanks!!!!

Post  Trisha Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks! I can't tell you guys. lol! I'm working on the next chapter when I can.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

The First Chapter Empty Re: The First Chapter

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down