Dragons Of Celilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Second Chapter

Go down

The Second Chapter Empty The Second Chapter

Post  Trisha Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:02 pm

But then, of course, what could I say for myself? I was dragon, and this two-legged and winged creature, which I believed to be a Wyvern, was hardly different from me. A chorus of yelps and that annoying, barking laughter from the long-eared dogs echoed about.
The Wyvern seemed annoyed, and I was, too, but it must of had a short patience because it flew off quickly, its screeching just as bad. The pack of dogs arrived minutes later, the one in the lead barking, "Nasty Wyverns! Oh well, how are you Mr. Dragon? Or Miss?" I got up, wobbling on my feet. "It's a Mr. Dragon to you." I grumbled. "Where's my friends?" "No idea!" A young dog-creature barked. "You're no help!" I walked off, my tail dragging in the dirt behind me.
"No, but we ARE help Mister Dragon!" A black dog jumped on my back and walked up to the tip of my snout. I was tempted to throw the foolish dog into the air or to the ground and eat it, or burn it with a touch of my fire, but I decided not to. "Where are we going?" I asked as I reluctantly followed some of the dogs running in front of me. "To Jumbe! To Jumbe! He will know what to do! He is wise!" The dogs all laughed at the same time, and I would be lying if I said these dog-things didn't scare me a bit. They were strange, the way they laughed (I guess you could call it laughing.)

Within an hour or so, a huge volcano that glowed red at the top and black, hardened lava streamed down its sides came into view over the tropical trees. "Jumbe volcano!" A tiny puppy squeaked. As soon as the puppy said that, the other dogs started chanting loudly, "JUMBE VOLCANO! JUMBE VOLCANO!"
What is wrong with them? I demanded my mind.

{Working on the rest, sorry}
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
The Second Chapter Left_bar_bleue30/30The Second Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
The Second Chapter Left_bar_bleue300/300The Second Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
The Second Chapter Left_bar_bleue99/100The Second Chapter Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://dragons-of-celilo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down