Dragons Of Celilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall In The Night Lair

Go down

Fall In The Night Lair Empty Fall In The Night Lair

Post  Night Skye Thu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm

I woke up near a pile of leaves. It was fall and I was used to the darkness of this Lair. I was the rare kind of Night Lair hatchling that was silver. I was such a wanderer my mother told me, I remembered. Know I looked around. No creatures were to be seen anywhere. I sighed. I'm alone. Well that's just great. Night, you always get yourself don't you? I almost laughed, but really, what WAS I going to do?
Night Skye
Night Skye

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Night Lair Left_bar_bleue0/5Fall In The Night Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Health:
Fall In The Night Lair Left_bar_bleue40/40Fall In The Night Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Night Lair Left_bar_bleue0/100Fall In The Night Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Fall In The Night Lair Empty Re: Fall In The Night Lair

Post  Night Skye Fri May 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I walked past trees and and fallen, dead leaves. I flapped my tiny wings, but they were of course useless. I quickened to a run, and without realizing it I accidently crossed the border of the Night Lair, running into the Dark Lair Territory.
Night Skye
Night Skye

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Night Lair Left_bar_bleue0/5Fall In The Night Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Health:
Fall In The Night Lair Left_bar_bleue40/40Fall In The Night Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Night Lair Left_bar_bleue0/100Fall In The Night Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down