Dragons Of Celilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall In The Dark Lair

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty Re: Fall In The Dark Lair

Post  Skylar Thu May 13, 2010 6:33 pm

"Hmmm", I thought, "If this tells the present than maybe the dragon in the orb was our mother but what was the point if we weren't old enough yet to fly and go find her and help her if she was in trouble?" I had a lot to think about.
We were all growing tired, the excitement of the day taking it's toll on us. Tomorrow is another day and maybe we can figure out what to do about the vision in the orb then and I quickly fell asleep.
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/45Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu May 13, 2010 9:03 pm

I looked around and could not see Trisha. I crawled next to a pile of leaves and fell asleep.
Hannah
Hannah

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/40Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/100Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sat May 15, 2010 11:33 am

I wake up suddenly. Hannah, yes, I must take her back. We had to head back to the Fire Lair.
I flew over the tree line, swooping down to grab Hannah in my claws. "Hannah, we're going back to the Fire Lair." I was in no time close to the border of the Fire Lair.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://dragons-of-celilo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sat May 15, 2010 2:06 pm

AQntonis & 1 suddenly woke up to hear Trisha calling Hannah. "Good bye Hannah! Good bye Trisha" we said in unison. Another day began in the Dark Lair. "What to do today?", i thought to myself.
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/45Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Skye Fri May 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Running into the Dark Lair, I looked around. It felt eviler, and not as dark. I walked carefully, and thought I saw some other hatchlings. Almost nervously, I said, "Hello, I'm Night Skye, who are you, and what is this place? I've never seen a Lair like this."
Night Skye
Night Skye

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/5Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/40Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fall In The Dark Lair - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5